The Fulton County Library in McConnellsburg, PA has operated from its current location since 1989. The building was the former American Legion and before being renovated for that purpose, was a barn. Because of the rural nature of the community and the lack of a dedicated library tax, the Fulton County Library continues to rely on funding from grants and donations. The library is grateful to local businesses and individuals whose support is critical to upgrading and maintaining library services for more than 10,000 card holders.
Summer Quest: Libraries Rock
Join us this summer for events (visit our calendar) and log your reading for prizes. You will also be eligible to win drawings just by registering to log your reading. Visit https://summerstoryclub.org to register or log in.
For ebooks & downloadable audio…
Online language learning for children using videos and flash cards. Learn Russian, German, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Hebrew, English, Spanish and French.
For use inside the library…. Ancestry Library Edition
Provides access to approximately 4,000 databases and 2 billion names. Collections include
- U.S. Federal Census images and indexes from 1790 to 1930;
- the Map Center containing more than 1,000 historical maps;
- American Genealogical Biographical Index (over 200 volumes);
- Daughters of the American Revolution Lineage (over 150 volumes);
- The Great Migration Begins: Immigrants to New England, 1620-1630;
- Social Security Death Index (updated monthly);
- WWI Draft Registration Cards;
- Federal Slave Narratives;
- and a strong Civil War collection.
Available for use in the library only.
Request a Library Card
You can receive a library card through the mail by filling out this form.